TELEVISION. Here's the ABC coverage map. If you're blue, you're ABC. Otherwise, check ESPN2.
YOUR WEST DIVISION SCENARIOS.
THE SPREAD. Wisconsin opened up as an 8.5 point favorite; they're now an 10.5 point favorite. The college football pundits don't think much of Iowa's chances against Wisconsin, either. Except for that guy from The Coloradoan; I always knew I liked Colorado.
OUR KID CAPTAIN.
- It's Melvin Gordon vs. Team X (Hawkeyes) Saturday
- Paul Krause is Honorary Captain
- Wallace Settles in as Football Recruiting Coordinator
- 2-Minute Drill: The Wisconsin Badgers
- Podcast: ‘On Iowa' previews Wisconsin game
- Physical Plewa Ready to Battle Wisconsin
- Ignoring the noise, Badgers' Gordon prepares for encore
- Heartland Trophy at Stake Saturday
- IS THIS THE BEST WISCONSIN BADGERS DEFENSE OF ALL-TIME?
- How Melvin Gordon and Wisconsin shattered the NCAA FBS record vs. Nebraska
- Updated Big Ten projections: Ohio State has a 73% chance of winning the conference
- Hawkeyes have what they wanted: "A big, huge game"
- Plewa's Badger connection, series history, Willies' status