The Iowa Hawkeyes (5-1) take on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (4-2) this evening in the final iteration of the Big Ten-ACC Challenge as ESPN gets retribution for getting frozen out of the Big Ten’s media deal.
Iowa’s looking to bounce back from their first loss of the season, a 79-66 drubbing at the hands of Jamie Dixon’s TCU Horned Frogs.
The last nine times Iowa has played in the Big Ten-ACC Challenge, they’ve gone 7-2, including four straight wins.
The final year of the Challenge started last night with Virginia Tech’s 67-57 win over Minnesota and Pittsburgh beating Northwestern 87-58. Here are the games over the next two nights.
Tuesday, 11/29, all times CT
- #22 Maryland at Louisville, 6p, ESPN2
- Penn State at Clemson, 6p, ESPNU
- Syracuse at #16 Illinois, 6:30p, ESPN
- Georgia Tech at Iowa, 8p, ESPN2
- Wake Forest at Wisconsin, 8p, ESPNU
- #3 Virginia at Michigan, 8:30p, ESPN
- #25 Ohio State at #17 Duke, 6:15p, ESPN
- #5 Purdue at Florida State, 6:15p, ESPN2
- Rutgers at Miami, 6:15p, ESPNU
- #18 North Carolina at #10 Indiana, 8:15p, ESPN
- #20 Michigan State at Notre Dame, 8:15p, ESPN2
- Boston College at Nebraska, 8:15p, ESPNU
Here are some links to coverage:
- Georgia Tech statistical profile
- From the Rumble Seat Q&A about the Jackets
- I answered some of their questions
How to Watch
Date: Tuesday, November 29th
Time: 8:00 pm CT
Opponent: Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (4-2, 0-0); Atlantic Coast Conference; Atlanta, GA
Gambling, from Draft Kings: GT +15.5 | +900 at UI -1500 | O/U 150
Location: Carver-Hawkeye Arena; Iowa City, IA
Radio: Hawkeye Sports Network (Gary Dolphin & Bob Hansen)
TV: ESPN2 (Mark Neely & Kevin Lehman)
Streaming: Watch ESPN
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.