Iowa football released the two-deeps for its upcoming bout against the HATED Minnesota Gophers, as it always does on Monday’s, and there’s little changes I see from last week:
- Even though he was absent from last week’s two-deeps, Kyler Schott started the Wisconsin game at right guard. He’ll continue there this week with true freshman Justin Britt serving as his backup.
- Calvin Lockett is still backing up Tyrone Tracy as Brandon Smith nurses his injury, though it appears as if Max Cooper is really WR4 right now.
- Still no Kristian Welch, which is a bummer.
- DJ Johnson is backing up Michael Ojemudia, though Riley Moss is the de facto CB3.
- And that’s kind of it! I look forward to ruining Minnesota’s season this weekend en route to Kirk Ferentz collecting his bonus for seven wins.