Welcome back to the Pants Party, the only Iowa football podcast on the entire Interweb. At least we call it a podcast. We’re not sure if you’d agree with us.
So this time around we have Max, Harrison and myself bitching about Iowa and all the ways they blew the game to Purdue (and pissed away a chance at a Big Ten title). We talk about a lot! In our ramblings we cover:
- Why going for two was a bad idea
- Why going for two was a good idea
- How little the officiating affected the outcome of the game
- Why Iowa is going to shellack Northwestern this week (because of course we will!)
- Where Jeff Brohm is going next year (hint: it’s Louisville)
- Why Iowa can’t and won’t have nice things.
- BASKETBALL AND THE FUEGO NBA CITY EDITION JERSEYS
It’s pretty good! At least we think so. Please tell us it’s good. Or tell us if it’s bad. Whatever.
Oh! And if you’re all good boys and girls, then just maybe you’ll get a second podcast this week with a special guest to talk about Northwestern football. Just maybe.....