Folks, the podcast with the hosts you love and the audio quality you settle for is back after a week off! Seriously, we had absolutely nothing good to say last week so we figured we’d spare your ear holes from 40 minutes of complaining again.
With very little to take away from Iowa’s 63-0 victory over Illinois, the podcast goes off the rails in Ep. 13. Listen to us talk about:
- our favorite touchdowns from Week 12
- alcoholic seltzers and Nigerian princes
- which Big Ten coaches probably should receive the axe after this season
- Iowa basketball’s very impressive weekend in NYC
- bachelor parties
- an excellent anecdote from Benjamin Ross on being graded on Triple Crown race results
- SO MUCH MORE PROBABLY
As always, direct all criticisms to @renboss23 and all compliments to @GospelOfMax. Thank you.
SoundCloud: Here and below ——v
iTunes: Click here and subscribe.
Google Play: Here
If there’s another format you’d like to see us on, please let us know where we can try expanding!