I'm coming home, I'm coming home. Tell the world I'm coming home.
It's homecoming week in Iowa City, and we have a fresh out the oven episode of The Pants Party for you to take in. We talk a bit about Iowa's upcoming matchup against border rival Illinois and their very bad, not at all good football team, who is last in the conference in most statistical categories.
But first, you know we have to ponder what went wrong against Michigan State and discuss whether or not it's time to hit the panic button in Iowa City after another lackluster performance on offense.
- Punt or Go For It - Will the Hawkeyes win eight games? What about FIVE?
- Panic Room - is it time to panic about the offensive line? How about Nate Stanley?
- Ben and Jerry's Flavor of the Week - that Iowa spread looks awfully scary.
- We have a go ‘round with Kirk's improve button, where we talk about an aspect of the team we’d like to see improve.
- And plenty of Twins commentary from Ben as he watched his baseball team take an early lead (you know, before they went full Twins. Never go full Twins).
Don’t forget to download, subscribe, rate, and review the show. We love you.
SoundCloud below: ——v
iTunes: Subscribe here!
Google Play: Subscribe!