HOW TO WATCH. Kickoff for today's game is set for 11:00 am CT. You can watch the game on ESPNU.
Saturday's ESPNU announcers will be Adam Amin, John Congemi and Niki Noto. #Hawkeyes— Gameday Live (@IowaFBLive) September 15, 2014
THE SPREAD. It opened around four and moved to seven in favor of Pitt. The public money is still on the Panthers as a touchdown favorite.
PREDICTIONS. Lose to lowly Iowa State and nobody wants to pick you to ever win again. Well, maybe except Adam Rittenberg, the only ESPN blogger to take the underdog Hawks versus Pitt. Iowa was a darling at the BTN before the loss last week, now everyone there picks Pitt. Computers like Iowa to cover but even our own Marc Morehouse says Pitt by 10.
STAY UP WITH THE NEWS UNTIL KICKOFF WITH THIS TWITTER LIST.
- Greg Davis: Hawkeyes had 'Good Week of Work'
- Kid Captain: Margaret Schafer
- Four-down territory: Pittsburgh
- B1G roundtable: Who needs a win the most?
- Hawkeyes hit the road for smash-mouth meeting with Pitt
- Podcast: 'On Iowa' previews Pittsburgh
- It's time for Iowa football to simply 'do better'
- Putting the ‘senior' in senior wide receiver
- Conner makes Pitt look like Wisconsin east
- Quarterback change at Iowa? Ferentz says 'no'
- 3 and Out: Ott shakes off moped accident
- Mammoth Pitt back, offensive line present Hawkeyes with a big challenge
- Matt Nelson Enjoying First Year with Iowa Football
- Good-Timey Radio Hour
- Iowa's passive rush
- Iowa's run game has been grounded
- Targeting hits the Hawkeyes
- Pitt gives Iowa its stiffest test so far
- For the offense, it's a little bit of everything
- Frustrated Hawkeyes look to realize big-play potential
- Hawkeyes Welcome Test of Stopping Pitt's Run Game
- 3-0 and Pitt is something again