HOW TO WATCH. This game is on BTN and BTN2Go.
THE WEATHER. There's like, this cold front, you see.
THE SPREAD. According to The Spread Dot Com, Iowa is a 3.5 favorite. The line opened at Iowa -5.5 and moved in Illinois' favor despite 80% of the public on Iowa. Uh-oh.
OUR KID CAPTAIN.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH THIS HAWKEYE MEDIA TWITTER LIST:
- 2-Minute Drill: Illinois Fighting Illini
- Iowa at Illinois football preview capsule
- Four-down territory: Illinois
- Martin-Manley eyes a strong finish and a record
- It's about time: Iowa, Illinois play for first time since 2008
- How penalties, apples and a punch nearly canned the Iowa-Illinois football rivalry
- In-Season Training Monumental for Development
- Hawkeyes at boiling point
- Podcast: 'On Iowa' previews Illinois, basketball season
- 3 and Out: Some perspective
- Canzeri ready to return to Hawkeye backfield against Illini
- Being in Iowa's Program is a Highlight for Stone
- Good-Timey Radio Hour
- Team meeting time for Iowa defense
- Iowa notes: Defensive corrections, rivalry revisited, Canzeri returns
- 10 Takeaways from Tuesday
- Illini QB Lunt will return to start against Hawkeyes
- Depth Chart Monday: B1G weekly honors getting tougher to claim
- Fighting Illini fighting for a lot