HOW TO WATCH.
THE WEATHER. Thanks to.
THE SPREAD. Maryland opened as a two point favorite Sunday and the line moved to five points. With the spread sitting on five, the public money moved to Iowa's favor (60-40).
PREDICTIONS. Three of four BTN writers believe Maryland will win today. To Dienhart is the only one there picking Iowa. It's split 3-3 over at the ESPN Big Ten blog. Marc Morehouse has the advantages/disadvantages for both teams today and predicts Iowa by six in a high scoring shootout.
THE KID CAPTAIN.
TWITTER: Who starts at guard? How much of a QB rotation can we expect today? Stick around and find out. Our Twitter list will have updates from the Iowa media folk all day.
- Live from College Park: What you need to know about Iowa-Maryland
- Podcast: ‘On Iowa' talks B1G hoops media day, previews Maryland
- Iowa at Maryland football preview capsule
- Finding the true Trinca-Pasat
- Brandon Scherff mid-season all-American at The Sporting News
- 3 and Out: Canzeri getting healthy
- Enter ‘The Buddha:' Instincts make Desmond King an impact corner
- Fun Facts: Iowa-Maryland
- Four-down territory: Maryland
- Brian Ferentz Sees Offensive Line Improvement
- TV options, times remain open for Iowa-Nebraska football game
- Tommy Gaul is Iowa's "Next Man In"
- Good-Timey Radio Hour