HOW TO WATCH.
The announcers are the same ESPNU announce crew that called Iowa's game at Pitt: Yay! It's Adam Amin & John Congemi.
IF YOU'RE HEADING TO KINNICK. It's another color scheme thing for fans. Know your section and color. Or don't. It doesn't matter.
THE WEATHER. Almost a perfect fall day. Kickoff temps will be in the low 50's with zero wind.
THE SPREAD. Iowa opened as a touchdown favorite and that spread has been beat down to three. 60% of the money is on Iowa's side but three at home means Indiana would be a favorite in Bloomington or even a neutral site.
PREDICTIONS. Four of six polled by the ESPN Big Ten blog take Iowa over Indiana. It's unanimous among the BTN beat guys and fans at the BTN.com. Marc Morehouse breaks down both team's advantages and disadvantages. He also predicts Iowa in a three point game.
TWITTER LIST: Stay current with Hawkeye news up to kickoff with this list of Iowa media folk. There's rumors that freshman wide receiver Derrick Willies had surgery and will miss today's game. For confirmation, stay right here and follow along.
O CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN. He's back. Drew Tate spoke to the team last night and will be the honorary captain today.
YOU KID CAPTAIN(S).
- 3 and Out: Checking in on the tight ends
- Iowa Football Star With Chicago Roots Has NFL Aspirations
- Fun Facts: Indiana-Iowa
- Five reasons to believe in the Hawkeyes, five reasons not to
- Position change alters Mabin's perspective for Hawkeyes
- Woods Says Linebackers Improving with Age
- Podcast: ‘On Iowa' previews Indiana
- Iowa's offense still working
- Mabin Perseveres and Produces
- Can Iowa convince prep star to de-commit from Ohio State?
- Hawkeyes looking for quicker starts as season reaches midpoint
- Weisman fresh; Hawks roll out 'spirit game' colors
- Snyder is Stout on the Scout Team
- Good-Timey Radio Hour
- Indiana remains in proving stages
- Iowa unsure where 2-QB system will lead
- Sayonara, sack celebrations
- Beathard not sure what role he will play for Hawks on Saturday