This is the picture we're using for both contestants. We think you'll approve.
J LEMAN REGION, SEED #4: GIRLS' GENERATION
- Danced around with a Hawkeye helmet and pretended it was a Tickle Me Elmo or something
- Blew the charts up in South Korea
- Are all at least 18
- May not be specifically in love with the Iowa football team, per se
- May have ripped the whole Iowa thing off from some Japanese alt-rockers
- Aren't actual cheerleaders, but want to be them
J LEMAN REGION, SEED #5: KRISSY COX
- Totally sold out Northwestern, its athletics, and its fans
- Made the jNWU Internet melt down
- Probably drives like six Ferraris
- Is also over 18
- Could have picked a better magazine to do her nefarious bidding than some shitrag like ESPN the Magazine
- Is an actual cheerleader, but doesn't want to be one. Ay, life's ironies!