So, a few years back the fine folks over at Grantland created the Bad Quarterback League (original article here). Basically it's like fantasy football, only you're cheering for awful QB play. So, a league where Tebow, Gabbert, Sanchez, and T-Peezy are in high demand. There was some discussion in the Hamsterdam about creating a league and there was some interest.
Some basics from the the original article:
1. Find eight people dumb enough to participate in a Bad Quarterback League.
2. Set the stakes.
3. Draft four NFL teams using a snake-style draft.
4. Each week, choose two teams to start (you can start a team no more than 13 times a season and no less than five times a season). Just so we're clear — you're drafting a team, and you get every quarterback on that team.
5. Check Grantland each week to get the scoring from the weekly scorecard.
6. Remember that every QB on your roster is eligible for 24/7 points. That means even if you didn't start the Seahawks on Sunday, you still get the 150 points when Tarvaris Jackson's penis appears on a blog on Tuesday.
So the first 8 to say they're in, are in. If there's more interest we can do more leagues. We should do the draft quickly, though as the season starts tomorrow night.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated by BHGP editors, this FanPost is strictly the viewpoint of the author and is not endorsed by BHGP in any way.