FERENTZ HAS FOOTBALL UPDATES. Here is the first of several videos from Iowa's football practice facility from yesterday.
June talking -- Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz (via Marc Morehouse)
THE COACHES HAVE LIMITED CONTACT WITH THE PLAYERS. Some players are together currently working 7 on 7. There is some personnel updates from Ferentz:
- Dalton Shaull is doing better
- Michael Malloy will be on full scholarship this Fall
- Jonny Mullings has left the team
- Barkley Hill says he's "fine now"
- Ferentz likes what he sees from Faith Ekakitie and Jaleel Johnson
- Damond Powell is still in Utah for Summer semester
- DJ Hernandez is still working and "doing fine"
- Ferentz will take James Morris, Brett Van Sloten and Christian Kirksey to Chicago for B1G Media Days
- Marshall Koehn is now the second string punter
Sokol Ruddock and Beathard, I'm gunning for y'all's spot. Don't take anything lightly. #hawkeyenation— Nic Shimonek (@N_shim_9er) June 25, 2013
- Summer Preparations Key for 2013
- Aaron White playing well in U.S. Team tryouts
- Iowa starts interviews for baseball coach
- Podcast: ‘On Iowa' - the football interviews
- Podcast: ‘On Iowa' - the basketball interviews
- Notebook: Running backs aplenty for Iowa football
- Running back with local ties key for Hawkeyes
- Iowa swimmers to compete in national championships
- Hawkeyes' hunger shows in offseason work
- Recruiting Heating Up For Many Illinois-Based Hoops Prospects In 2014
- Iowa City and surrounding area named among smartest cities in the U.S.