- KF on injuries: "everybody is ready to go"
- Ohio State is good
- Braxton Miller is fast and can throw the ball
- First down success contributes to third down success
- Iowa's DL is stout
- The Shoe is one of the toughest venues to play
- Special teams are working hard and looking to improve every week
- Can't take a lot away from NW vs OSU tape because Iowa is so different from the Wildcats
- Urban Meyer is extremely successful
- Ferentz has been cordial with Meyer but he's not looking to make new friends
THE PLAYERS SPOKE TOO. Marc Morehouse has video up on his On Iowa blog. Andrew Donnal, Mark Weisman, John Lowdermilk, Brett Van Sloten, Jake Rudock and Anthony Hitchens talk about the upcoming game with Ohio State. Weisman was asked about his injuries and says he's good to go.
IOWA RELEASED THEIR TWO-DEEPS. All of the injured versus Michigan State are on the two-deep. Still, Iowa will need Kevonte Martin-Manley, Mark Weisman, Dominic Alvis and Christian Kirksey to have a chance in Columbus. Weisman wore a boot after Michigan State. Alvis has a hip/leg injury.
URBAN MEYER SPOKE TOO. Injured defensive lineman Tommy Schutt will play Saturday, according to Meyer. Quarterback Braxton Miller's knee is 100%. Meyer would like to see more "explosive plays" from his offense.
DO THE HAWKEYES HAVE SOME MAGIC IN THEM? Scott Dochterman writes that Iowa has defeated an 11-win team or BCS Bowl participant each of the last six seasons. It appears that Ohio State might be the last chance to do that this season.
MORE HOOPS RANKINGS. CBS Sports basketball experts put together their top 25s for the upcoming season. Iowa makes three of the six lists. Also, Dick Vitale likes the Hawkeyes at #25 in his preseason top 25.
THE HOOPS TEAM.
SINGLE-GAME BASKETBALL TICKETS GO ON SALE TODAY. Get yer tickets.
IF YOU'RE INTO GAMBLIN' (Link to gambling site). Iowa is picked as a betting dark-horse for the upcoming season. Around various sites Iowa can be found from anywhere from 50-1 to 100-1 odds to win the NCAA tournament. Covers dot com likes Iowa along with VCU and Okie State as long-shot money.
- Dienhart: Check out my All-Big Ten Midseason Team
- Micah Hyde, team player
- Hawkeye passing attack continues to evolve
- Iowa only FBS team that hasn't allowed rushing TD
- On Iowa Podcast talks hoops
- Hawkeye Football midterm grades
- Heller looks to reshape Hawkeye baseball program
- If the Iowa basketball team had a depth chart
- Fiedorowicz on Mackey Award Midseason Watch List
- Iowa notes: Injury update, next visit to Ohio is ...?
- Iowa's running game needs to pass this test
- Midseason report: Iowa
- The Quickest Slant - Probably here's why no Daniels
- Scoring Off Scat Protection: Bullock's Touchdown Explained
- Self-Scouting Pass Rushing During Bye Week
- Iowa: Kirk Ferentz accepts ups and downs of program
- Field Hockey: Hawkeyes stay at No. 18, Hemeon and Norlander earn Big Ten honors
- Iowa soccer's season a success thus far
- Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week 6 Recap