WHEN: Saturday around 9:00 am (CDT)
WHERE: Finkbine driving range lot
I KNOW IT'S A BIT OF A WALK BUT I LIKE THE SPACE. Plus, if you like, you can park on the side streets across from the Finkbine driving range and walk on over (that's free parking). We usually park on the North side of the driving range lot, near the practice green. There's a couple of port-a-potties there that seem to have lesser lines. Note, this is not the commuter lot but the parking spaces on the driving range. I think that's pretty clear but these posts require 150 words and I needed to fulfill that requirement.
- A Hawkeye tailgate tent/canopy
- The BHGP banner hanging from said canopy
- Some beer but please bring some along
- Coolers to store and keep beer cold
- Hot dogs and chips
- A small grill, so, if hot dogs aren't your thing bring something along
- A bags game setup
- A few (six maybe?) chairs and small table
Any additional information as the week progresses I'll update here. Cheers! And let's go Hawks!