Win some, lose some afternoon for the Big Ten there, ladies and gents.
On the positive side of the ledger: Wisconsin demolished Northern Illinois, Indiana finally got in the W column, Minnesota escaped Miami (OH), and Nebraska won a shootout with Washington.
On the negative side of the ledger: Northwestern did the J-O-B to the unstoppable option-fueled might of the U.S. Army and Michigan State got pantsed by Notre Dame.
This evening's docket looks like:
* Navy @ South Carolina (ESPN2; on now)
* Arizona State @ Illinois (BTN; on now)
* Ohio State @ Miami (FL) (ESPN; 6:30pm CST)
* Oklahoma @ Florida State (ABC; 7:00pm CST)
* Syracuse @ USC (FX; 7:00pm CST) ** GUS JOHNSON ALERT **
* Utah @ BYU (ESPN2; 8:15pm CST)
* Stanford @ Arizona (ESPN; 9:45pm CST)
That's pretty tasty, actually. Join us to talk football, won't you? The usual rules of open threading apply.