How about some trivia? You know you want to. It makes everyone else aware of how smart you already know you are. It's what the cool (internet) kids are doing. So do it already. Do it! Do it!
Standard trivia rules: No Googling or you're as bad as Jim Tressel.
1) There are four Golden Girls. Name the characters and the actresses that played them
2) There have been 10 QBs to start games in the Ferentz era. Name them
3) On the Simpsons, the monorail salesman had previously brought the monorail to three other towns "and by golly, it put THEM on the map!". Name those three towns
4) In Alanis Morrisette's song "Ironic" there are 11 (non-ironic) ironies laid out. How many can you name?
5) I have heard a completely confirmed story that an Iowa basketball player from the [Redacted] era was into some freaky-deaky shit. I had a friend that went home with him after a night at the bars and he put on a Korn CD, turned on a black light, tied her hands to in-wall anchors with scarves, and painted her body with flourescent edible gel in several different colors/flavors. Name that player (Note: I will not actually reveal the name of this player, I just want to see the names people guess)