At least I consider these positives:
1) Ricky Rickster didn't get sacked. Although Bucketochicken and I have debated whether him getting tripped up counted as a sack. I personally don't because he was way outside the pocket and running lateral if not forward.
2) Wisco's #34 (whose name is Bradie Weing) is going to start getting death threats or house calls. Or at the very least a bad rep in Iowa City.... who wants that right?
3) Brett Bielema's still a tool. Man, I just really don't like that guy. Maybe it's because he has a small head for his body? Maybe it's that stupid wind breaker that he wears (I didn't see him all day today so I don't know if he was wearing one)? Maybe it's just that he gives NO RESPECT to his alma mater. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the spirit of competition, etc., etc., but.............. I'm sure you can kind of get my point.
4) The rain held out. That's always a positive....
5) Our mascot doesn't look constipated like someone else that I know of AH-CHISCONSIN! *gazoontite*
6) ... I can't think of a 6 right now.
Anyway, just think positive and next week is going to be FREAKING AWESOME!!! I think AC is going to rip some limbs off and feed them to the special teams to give them
and to do what they should be doing.
S'alright. May the power of the marsupial be with you all. And don't forget to pray to Nile!