In full disclosure, I'm pretty drunk when I type this
1. The STANZIBALL per game needs to stop. NOW. One of these days, our defense isn't going to be able to bail Stanzi out. I don't care if Stanzi only completes 30% of his passes, as long as one isn't to the other team for 6, I'll take it.
2. Who'd of thought, Vandevelde is actually the answer at guard. I love Reiff, but he wasn't getting it. done.
3. DJK is our best receiver. I don't care if he has carnal knowledge of Ferentz's daughter on the 50-yard line during practice, he needs to be in the game. Quite simply, he makes catches no one else does and bails us out of situations that we have no business being saved from.
4. This team is going to give me about eleventy billion heart attacks before the end of the season.
5. We are 10x better with Moeaki than we are without. If only Mr. Glass could stay healthy for the rest of the season.
6. Greenwood has finally arrived. It was forever and day coming, but he has finally learned how to not get killed in coverage. This is a good thing, and one I am happy to say I was wrong about.
7. Everyone of our back 7 except for Spievey now has an interception. This is a good thing.
Whatever, we're now 6-0! It's been a rollercoaster of a season, and promises only to be more so until the end of the year. I don't yet believe, but dear Lord, I want to.
GO HAWKS or get herpes!