FanPost

Outside Programming Note

It's February, and that means two things:  205 days until Iowa shitkicks the Black Bears of Maine, and one week until pitchers and catchers report for spring training.  If the statistics I received from the National Institute of Blog Interest (NIBI) are correct, 82% of you don't give a damn about baseball.  But, for the other 18%, I have decided to resurrect my baseball blog, Bat Boy Bobby Savoy.

My goal is for BBBS to be about baseball in the same way RUTS is about Penn State; that is, about 60-70% baseball, with some other stuff thrown in.  Specifically, English Premiere League soccer, music, and other random things that don't quite fit the dynamic of BHGP.  It won't be updated as frequently as BHGP, but I'll try to get 3-5 posts up per week.

And, for those of you who don't like baseball or soccer, rest assured:  All the good shit will still be here.

Happy reading.  Go Hawks.

HS

Unless otherwise expressly indicated by BHGP editors, this FanPost is strictly the viewpoint of the author and is not endorsed by BHGP in any way.

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Black Heart Gold Pants

You must be a member of Black Heart Gold Pants to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Black Heart Gold Pants. You should read them.

Join Black Heart Gold Pants

You must be a member of Black Heart Gold Pants to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Black Heart Gold Pants. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker